today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
- Today’s Weather!
- Today in History!
- Traffic Cam Rts. 30 & 441
- The Official Time! - Population Clock (U.S. and World)
Quote for today… “If March comes in like a lion, it will go out as a lamb.” – author unknown quote. Here is more about March quotes and expressions from the Farmers’ Almanac.
- “The second half could not have gone much worse for Columbia. Tied at halftime, the Tide came out of the locker room, got steamrolled at the start of the third quarter and it all went downhill from there.” – Lancaster Intelligencer Journal/ New Era
- Letters to the editors in today’s Lancaster Intelligencer Journal/New Era
- Why does it take a disaster to attract people who want to do the right thing to step up? “86 Penn State alumni compete for 3 seats on university’s board of trustees” – Harrisburg Patriot-News
- The Historic Columbia Market House is open today and tomorrow (Friday)! First opened in 1869, the majestic structure that is the Market House retains the charm of another era as it delivers delights from the fields, orchards, ovens, kitchens, hands and hearts of local stand holders.
- “POLICE LOG: COLUMBIA: Fire Read the rest of this entry »