today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
- Today’s Weather!
- Today in History!
- Traffic Cam Rts. 30 & 441
- The Official Time! - Population Clock (U.S. and World)
Quote for today… “Father, Into Thy Hands, I Commend My Spirit.” – And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, “Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit:” and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. Luke 23:46
(Jesus Carrying the Cross, 1580, by El Greco)
- Oh, yeah! “I lost the Mega-Millions ticket” – msnbc.com
- Hiring slows in March – York Dispatch
- Today is Good Friday – Wikipedia
- THE makes 10 best list in Frommer’s Travel Guide
- “Hair Direct, an online hair replacement company in Bainbridge, will host a spaghetti dinner on Saturday, April 14, at Columbia Church of God, 48 N. Seventh St., Columbia. Tickets are $8 in advance or $10 at the door for all-you-can-eat spaghetti, garlic bread, salad and drinks. Tickets are $5 for kids, and $5 carryout meals also are available. For advance tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The dinner also will feature the sales of desserts and other items, including floral arrangements, art prints and salon services. Proceeds benefit the Lancaster County MS Society.” – Lancaster Intelligencer Journal/New Era
- Letter to the editors in today’s Lancaster Intelligencer Journal/New Era
- Ready for Internet-connected glasses? – Lancaster Intelligencer Journal/New Era
- “Passover begins at sundown today” – Harrisburg Patriot News