Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
- Today’s Weather!
- Today in History!
- Traffic Cam Rts. 30 & 441
- The Official Time! - Population Clock (U.S. and World)
Quote for today… “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” – Dave Barry, humor columnist
- One problem with Joe: he thinks Boehner’s got it right! “In contrast with the President, the Speaker’s counteroffer was not merely the House Republican budget, it was an honest effort to meet in the middle.” Really, Joe? – Joe Pitts’ email to constituents.
- Columbia wins Hanover hoops title – Hanover Evening Sun
- “Will you remember where you were when we went over the ‘fiscal cliff’? You may not. But you will remember the first weeks of 2013 when your pay was cut by 2 percent, or $1,608 per year on average.” – Reading Eagle
- Bad news at “Newsy’s” (formerly Midway Hotel) in this week’s restaurant inspections in Lancaster County – Lancaster Sunday News
- Wrightsville fire company gets zapped in this week’s restaurant inspections in York County. – York Dispatch
- A complete listing of all facilities in Lancaster, York counties and the entire state, except those in Columbia, is available at the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture Website.
- Letters to the editor in today’s Lancaster Sunday News
- ” … Superintendent Ron Mable and Read the rest of this entry »