today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Quote for today… “Stupid old man!!!” – cj525jm, nice guy commenter to this Harrisburg Patriot-News article, “Inexperience puts 70-year-old Mechanicsburg motorcyclist into ditch.”
- “The Census Bureau released a list last week of population trends in 729 U.S. cities with populations over 50,000. The list ranked cities from the strongest population growth to the weakest. Philadelphia had the strongest growth in Pennsylvania, at 1.4 percent, or just over 21,600. Allentown grew by 942, Pittsburgh by 509, Bethlehem by 121, Lancaster by 38, and Reading by 22.” – Sunday News
- Letters to the editor in today’s Sunday News“Howard D. Musser Sr., 82, of Columbia, top left, was hunting spring gobblers May 10, from the Toe Hill Hunting Club in Potter County, when he took this jake on a logging road.” – Sunday News
- O’Brien attracts QB star potential to PSU – Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Ruby Tuesday has a bunch of violations in this week’s restaurant inspections in Lancaster County – The Sunday News
- This week’s restaurant inspections in York County – York Dispatch
- A complete listing of all facilities in Lancaster, York counties and the entire state, except those in Columbia, are listed at the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture Website.