today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Quote for today … “We have to be willing to change. To adapt. To accept new things.” – The editor of the Reading Eagle in his column dealing with the changing information landscape: Harry Deitz: Right path always the high road.
- Without question: “Obama Says Income Gap Is Fraying U.S. Social Fabric” – The New York Times
- The eastern black swallowtail – Fairfax County Public Schools
- A first: “The men exchanged their marriage vows before a small gathering of family and friends, becoming the first same-sex couple to tie the knot in the midstate.” – Harrisburg Patriot-News
- Sad season starter: Eagles top receiver goes out for the season – Philly.com
- Muskifest: 30th year – “There still is a dazzling array of entertainment: 335 artists giving more than 500 performances (all but 14 of which are free) on 14 stages, with a record-high of 13 of them from other countries.” – Allentown Morning Call
A complete listing of all inspections at food serving facilities in Lancaster, York counties and the entire state, except those in Columbia, are listed at the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture Website.
Frequently asked questions about Cell Tower Leases – TowerLeases.com