today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
- PPL prices coming down. – Lancaster Online
- No wonder they want your vote:“The annual salary of a justice of the Supreme Court shall be $203,409.” – Pennsylvania Code
- Order your 2016 KPETS KALENDAR now; we hear a Columbia cat is featured in the Kalendar!
- Another reason that big business gobbling up other businesses sucks: “Walgreens says it could close 1,000 of its own stores to make Rite Aid deal work.” – Central Penn Business Journal
- Did you read in 10-20-15 Signed Borough Council Budget Meeting Minutes that the big bank that absorbed Susquehanna Bank has increased bank service fees for the borough, and others we’d guess.