- FOR SALE … AGAIN – Berkshire Hathaway Home Sales Website – And a few listings later … the same property with a different price!
Columbia news, views & reviews – April 27, 2014
Sold again! In February, 2012, Columbia news, views and reviews posted this: “There are quite a few property transfers listed in Columbia in today’s Lancaster Sunday News; among them is this one: “Lancaster County Tax Claim Bureau and Doolittle Investments LLC conveyed 29 N. Fourth St. to Ashok K. Datta and Amita Datta for $7,000.” In the DEEDS RECORDED of today’s Sunday News, there’s a new owner as the 1898 Firehouse Company purchased the building for $113,000.
Columbia news, views & reviews – September 21, 2014
And yesterday, Columbia’s River Park offered much of what parks can on a beautiful sunny day: Serenity, respite and relaxation in the arms of nature. The old fire station on North Fourth Street brandishes a FOR LEASE sign. Another “proper-tunity” that was purchased in April of this year for $113,000. In February, 2012, “Lancaster County Tax Claim Bureau and Doolittle Investments LLC conveyed 29 N. Fourth St. to Ashok K. Datta and Amita Datta for $7,000.”
- Or maybe this one for $1,625,000 – Same Website
- Or this one for only$45,000 – Same Website
- Which is right next door to this one for $895,000 with a tax of $43,556 (gulp) – Same Website
- Maybe a river view suits you better? Here’s one (A chance of a lifetime!) for $389,900 and much lower taxes: $2,482. – Same Website
- Or maybe some property at the Turkey Hill Experience … with a tax of $10,581 but 127 parking spaces!!! – Same Website
There are 15 pages of listings in and around Columbia shown at the Website.