today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Quote for today … “The best that can be said for any of these candidates and elected officials is that they are political cowards.” – an opinion from an email from Public Citizen.
- Frankly … Columbia’s got this beat all ways to Sunday: This Lancaster Online article about the way new developments ought to be built in Lancaster County … just look at this report.
- Heckuva Lancaster Online headline: “Boy slashed by home intruder in Columbia scares him off by firing shotgun at him” – Expect to find this info at the Columbia Police Department facebook site? Yeah, we did too.
- Shouldn’t Columbia’s “spy cameras” have video like this? Maybe it does; it’s just not shared with citizens? But who does monitor the video content? Why isn’t is shared?
- Tonight – “Documentary on 21st century schools to be screened for free … in Ephrata.” – Lancaster Online
- Now we know: it was a bust of olympic proportion. But then again, most people in Columbia knew it then. – Columbia Spy