today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Quote for today … “The best things in life are free ~ But you can give then to the birds and bees” … lead-in lyrics from Beatles classic, “Money, that’s what I want.”
- It’s the theme song for the Pennsylvania senators as ‘Backdoor’ amendment in Pa. fiscal code guts regulations, gives millions to new natural gas fund.” – Pennlive
- PA senate says, “Screw the birds, the bees and the citizens.” – ” … environmentalists say not only guts regulations governing the oil and gas industry, but also subsidizes it.” – Pennlive
- Click below to listen while you read the above article.
- A River Town Christmas | holiday events in Columbia – The Merchandiser
- Old Man Winter is lurking for sure, but the lead-in’s been super … weatherwise. Warm weekend on tap. – Pennlive
- Problem remains that those “on the bridge” should be accountable – it happens on their watch.
- RUN-HIDE-FIGHT – FBI video
- Is your country gone? If you read the letters-to-the-editor in LNP – Always Lancaster, it seems that way. Certainly, there’s a bit of “ox-goring” there. Today, for instance, one person wants to save the sales and use tax exemption for one industry.