Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Today’s quote … “Cows have to get milked every day.” – the opening line at this Website about owning a herd of cows. Delivery of services is the same as owning a herd of cows, you have to show up every day – doesn’t matter whether the business is a restaurant, bus company, newspaper or whatever.
These “scenes seen” yesterday include (from top left, hydrant flushing at the Columbia Water Company – or maybe they company is just getting rid of excess water?; a tree loaded with leaves; some of the remaining trees but they’ve lost their leaves; the three-holer for trash, minus one of the covers and trash discarded by someone who doesn’t care.
- Columbia … page one again in today’s “hold-it-in-your-hands” LNP – Always Lancaster
- Tree branches go with the wind; so, too, it appears do elected public servants: “Sen: Toomey Stands Firm on Not Confirming” – politicspa.com
- Money talks – Court says pipeline builder can cut down property owner’s trees – Pennlive
- A “top five state” – Pennsylvania ranks high in hate groups – Pennlive
- And a top third state for people who want to leave the state and move somewhere else. – Pennlive
- LNP – Always Lancaster‘s online “e-edition” is “inop” this morning. A call for service produced nothing. Now it’s 9:43 am and it’s still not available; two calls to Customer service with only “h-m-m-m, let me see if I have any information on that.”)
- Meanwhile, online newspaper sites in York, Lebanon, Reading and Harrisburg (and LIPnews and NewsLanc) are working – when the Customer is paying for the service / product, showing up consistently is everything.
lancasteronline.newspaperdirect.com/LNP Media Group Inc. Welcome to LNP Media Group Inc. ! Now you can read LNP Media Group Inc. anytime, anywhere. LNP Media Group Inc. is available to …lancasteronline.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx?newspaper…
LNP. Now you can read LNP anytime, anywhere. LNP is available to you at home or at work, and is the same edition as the printed copy available at the …
- Youth Wildlife Conservation Experience facebook page
- “Not only are bananas incredibly healthy — they’re also one of the most convenient snack foods around.” – AlterNet