Columbia’s annual report is in today’s legal notices at Lancaster Online.
- Also in today’s legal notices is an “Request For Proposal” (RFP) announcement from the Columbia Borough School District … Note and kudos: it’s also posted at the School District’s Website under “hot news.”
- Contrast that to the Columbia Borough Website at which citizens cannot find the above legal ad at its Website. It’s so easy and costs nothing to post information that has to be published as a legal notice on Columbia’s own Website!
- Here’s some hot late-breaking news, however, from the borough’s Website: “Columbia Crossing Building will be open for the season starting March 16, 2016.”
- Where’s the outrage? Maybe it’ll start a “Boston-harbor response” with over 100 comments following this letter-to-the-editor to Pennlive.
- Is the River sick? – Lancaster Online
- Page one – number one – article in today’s LNP – Always Lancaster: one step towards “county-wide school district? Nah, that’d be too real, but when two more of the county’s school districts merge a sports team, well, hey, it’s a step in the right direction. And these districts are not among the “openly” distressed ones.