Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Today’s Quote … “ I also believe a “problem” in Columbia is the way codes are enforced.” – Perhaps the reason Columbia is seeking a Manager of Code Enforcement. This quote is from a string about code enforcement (or the lack of). – “What’s Happening in Columbia,Pa. and Area” facebook page
- Making it! Columbia’s news is in today’s LNP – Always Lancaster … Last week’s council meeting topics are covered in the Municipal Briefs and last Friday’s response to a purported threat lead the editorial.
- Yep, it’s true! At the Borough Website, this employment opportunity is posted: “Accepting applications for a Full-time Manager of Code Enforcement/Storm Water – Applications may be found on our forms page manager-of-code-enforcement-and-storm water
- Lots to see and learn at today’s 55 PLUS EXPO at Spooky Nook
- “never use codeine in children” – FOX 43-TV
- Lancaster homecoming | Family cat found after eight years – FOX43-TV
- Meanwhile in York County | “Come to grammy so I can burn you” – FOX43-TV
- Three from Columbia cited in CrimeWatch Traffic Violations
- Wasting money | “In the last 12 months, U.S. drivers unnecessarily used premium gasoline in their vehicle more than 270 million times.” – AAA news release