Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there.
From “You know you’re from Columbia PA if…” facebook page.
- The Northwest River Trail has a facebook page; Mary Wickenheiser announced last night at the council meeting. Wickenheiser is a former council president.
- “Clinton describes herself now as being ‘far-removed’ from the struggles of middle class life … “ in this NPR article, “WikiLeaks Releases Alleged Clinton Wall Street Speeches In Batch Of Campaign Emails.”
- But wait … there’s more – rt.com
- There are those who’ll continue to support (and most likely vote for Trump) despite recent audios as this one with Trump and Howard Stern. [NOTE: the audio is graphic.]
- The season of hate – Pennlive
- Lancaster Online Insider article says E-town School District is considering dropping a police department school resource officer and replacing the position with its own hire(s).
- Pennsylvania State Police Community Awareness Bulletin about “clowns.”
The November election is fast approaching; today is the last day to register to vote. If you are not registered, you cannot vote!
- Think your kids are talking “locker room talk” as one candidate is? “WhatWhat Exactly Is ‘Locker-Room Talk’? Let an Expert Explain” – The New York Times
- DA’s office seizes cash assets at 5th & Union Streets – Lancaster Online
- “nice going, mom! NOT” – Pennlive
- “nice going, dad! NOT” – Lancaster Online
- Thank goodness … “This may be the last presidential election dominated by Boomers and prior generations” – Pew Research Center