Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there.
Today’s quote … “I’ll be the first one to say, ‘Do away with this program.’ ” – A comment by Pennsylvania State Senator Ryan Aument in today’s LNP – Always Lancaster editorial about the boondogle sometimes knows as tax credits for business or corporate welfare.
- An Old-Fashioned Christmas: Mittens & Mufflers | Sunday, December 11, 2016, 11am – 7pm
Visit the Model Train exhibit – more at the Columbia Historic Preservation Society Facebook page.
- The Columbia Market House is hosting an Old-Fashioned Christmas weekend! – news release
The Produce Geek continues to have great photos of great foods including great recipes.
- A win for transparency and an blow to tyranny | Manheim Township’s school board of directors dumps former president in reorganization – an article in today’s LNP – Always Lancaster.
- “LASA wins 2 honors for outstanding treatment-plant operations” – Lancaster Online
- Posturing | “This is going to be Call-centergate” – Pennlive
- Not all sponsored news is questionable, this is cool | “How to peel an egg without touching it” – And Pennlive is quite transparent with this statement: “The advertiser paid a fee to promote this sponsor article and may have influenced or authored the content. The views expressed in this article are those of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect those of this site or affiliated companies. “