Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there.
Today’s quote … “Oh I get by with a little help from my friends.” – refrain from the Beatles song … and now an item from a Central Intelligence Agency secret assessment. – The Boston Globe
- Each of us will need some friends | “Preexisting Conditions and Republican Plans to Replace Obamacare” – The Wall Street Journal
- “Want to find a place to live on $1,000 a month? Check out these safe and walkable places.” – next avenue
- 2017 Budget and Block Grants and hydroponics (again) and a new Manager of Code Enforcement on the agenda for Monday’s Council meeting
- Making false reports – possession – harassment – theft and more – Columbia PD’s recent arrests
- Make your holiday donations count by being informed about charitable organizations“ – Pennsylvania Department of State news release
- Here’s a list of Charities Enforcement and Disciplinary Actions