today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Quote for today … “She steals 700K and gets out on 5K unsecured bail? Hardly seems right.” – one of the comments following this Pennlive article about another frumpy middle-aged white woman who, get this, was arrested for stealing more than $700,000 from her employer … and she was “released from police custody on $5,000 unsecured bail.”
- What’d we say just two days ago about “transparency in school boards?” Today’s LNP – Always Lancaster has a blast on page one shouting that Manheim Township’s School Board continues to operate in the closet.
- How about a Code of Conduct for School Boards? | Manheim Township has one for students – Download the Code of Student Conduct
- Mountains of cash from fundraising, unchecked, can can corrupt | Wounded Warrior Project under suspicion.
- Ho, hum seems to be the sentiment from the slew of commenters following the “big news” that Green Turtle Sports Bar and Grille is coming to central PA, including Lancaster. – Pennlive
- C’mon … a Nobel Prize for Trump. – Pennlive
- $antorum drops out; was he in? – The Hill