today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Quote for today … “I say hang ’em! they usually do………….., all self serving phonies that only have the gift of gab! this trash is not solving societies; iills they are problem, self centered, scum that think the only way they can get a head is to step on the little guy, what i want to see is trash like this rubbed into the ground, know what it is like to earn a living, pay the property taxes you impose, then you back self serving administrators, spend thousands of dollars to bring in a transplant from who knows where to be a leader.” – comment following this Lancaster Online article about the dirty school board tactics in Manheim Township.
Second quote for today … “We expect our public officials to be honorable and obey the law … ” – Yeah, you’d think, huh? – Change.org
- o-o-o-h, wonder whether the last year PA auditor’s report might look different today.
- And this “inflated” school district also cannot update its Website information | Note the “right to know officer” at the school district’s Right-To-Know” Website page.
- An arrogant, entitled “I am a hot-shot business owner” approach to public sector doesn’t always work. – Linkedin
- School boards, governments, police departments, all should consider having “truth and transparency officers.”
- Borough Council meeting 2nd Monday (Monday, February 8) at 7:00 pm
- There’s been a tab at Columbia news, views & reviews called SUNSHINE WEEK. Transparency and open government is good government.
- New broom sweeps clean | a standard-fare comment following almost every “big guy eats little guy” corporate takeover is “we anticipate no changes.” Then in a few months, there are changes. Gotta wonder about that? Is the big fish lousy at anticipatory thinking or is the big fish just lying? Here’s a big fish hospital story.
- Like that Lancaster’s Police Department has a POLICE LOG at its Website.