today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Quote for today … “Sunday marks the first day of spring, and there will likely be snow on the ground to ring in the season of tulips and robins.” – From a Lancaster Online article a few days ago … once again, one of the weather talking heads “nails it.”
Sheez, and they pay people to do this.
Some of that Borough largesse, you think?
- A deep breath of sunshine: “Lebanon County to record meetings for YouTube” – Lebanon Daily News
- “A report was made to the police about a vehicle that was keyed in the 1100 blk. of Walnut St. sometime between 12:30AM and 1245PM on 03-18-16.” – Columbia Police Department facebook page
- Confusion chatter at a facebook page about how to access the Northwest River Trail from River Front Park and the new trail services building.
- Maybe it’s called “Crazy Tomato” for a reason? – Lancaster Online
- In York County, chains and a “ususl suspect” – The York Dispatch
- Click here to go to the state’s Website of inspections … and the listing of the violations at each location. The statewide directory lists inspections for all municipalities in York County and Lancaster County.
- … except those in Columbia – Columbia persists in having its own inspection system with its own forms and inspection items – rather than the one used statewide.