Where, oh, where has this year gone? Today is the last day of May already.
Quote for today … “He did heal, but he was never whole. He made a life for himself as a lawyer in public service wearing a small Bronze Star pin in his lapel, right where the hypocrites who never knew combat put their flag pins.” – Author of this article, “Once Upon a Time, My Father Was a Soldier,” writing about his father.
- Yesterday in a straw poll with a small sample, the consensus was the boy’s parents have to be charged with neglect … or fed to the lions in the zoo.
- The stories – Cincinnati.com
- The reactions: Petition to hold the parents accountable and the facebook page with over 87,000 likes
- Is our weather unpredictable? – here’s proof – Pennlive
- Don’t date this party pooper – Pennlive
“St. Peter Church on the corner of 2nd and Union St., Columbia, is hosting an outdoor movie night Saturday, June 4th starting at dusk. Bring chairs, drinks and snack for a fun filled family night!” – St. Peter Catholic Church facebook page
There’s a long stream of comments, banter and badinage about how to fix Columbia at the facebook page.