Golf legend, Latrobe native Arnold Palmer dies at 87 – The Pittsburgh Press
Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there!
Quote of the day … “We are going to live and die and basically survive by the success not just of our own borough, but of those municipalities around us.” – Mount Joy mayor, Tim Bradley, in the top-of-page-one article about Mount Joy’s downtown comeback success in in today’s LNP – Always Lancaster.
- Is it news or sponsored editorial content? | “Sponsored Editorial Content: The Blurring of Earned and Paid Media” – Starmark.com
- “Pa. House passes bill to boost ranks of code officials” – Central Penn Business Journal
- “Greater Reading Economic Partnership wins digital marketing award from multi-state economic development association” – bctv.org
- Imagine what can happen with a good economic development Website – Greater Reading Economic Partnership
- Drumore!!! “New Turkey Hill Minit Market in the works for Lancaster County” – Central Penn Business Journal
Click here to go to the state’s Website of inspections … and the listing of the violations at each location. The statewide directory lists inspections for all municipalities in York County and Lancaster County.… except those in Columbia – Columbia persists in having its own inspection system with its own forms and inspection items – rather than the one used statewide.
- “Huge number of violations for the Columbia Family Restaurant at Prospect; subsequent follow-up inspection is improved. – Lancaster County inspections this week – Lancaster Online
- York County restaurant inspections. – The York Daily Record
- Video: Restaurant Inspections
- “Are Burial Plans Tax Deductible?” – TheNest
- Not even a game – The Daily Collegian
- OPINION | “Who can stop Michigan? Nobody, so far, in the most dominant start in decades” – The Ann Arbor News