Remember the ExtraOrdinary GIVE begins on Friday morning at Midnight. Support Columbia’s organizations and entities – here’s the complete list. There are exciting fun events all week long leading up to Friday; there’s a special event planned for Columbia.
- Be Extraordinary in the River Towns – Live music, light fare, and computer stations will set the tone for giving to organizations located in and near the river towns of Columbia and Marietta. Host: Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce, Columbia Public Library, Haldeman Mansion Preservation Society, Susquehanna Heritage Area, National Watch & Clock Museum, Columbia Life Network, and Columbia Education Foundation – When: November 18th, 6:00pm-9:00pm – Where: Perfect Settings, 200 Locust Street, Columbia, PA Find out more about this event on Facebook!
- On Friday morning from 7:30 to 9:00 am, The Give Mobile is the Extraordinary Give’s portable giving station! will be at HINKLE’S PHARMACY—261 Locust St., Columbia 17512.
- There’s a complete list of “major to-do’s” across the county here – Be part of the excitement. Go to an event for the food, for the music, for the networking, for the enthusiasm. Go to give during the Extraordinary Give!
- “The long walk home from war” | and this is why the “same-same” rhetoric from those in the same-same look alike parties – those who’ve never picked up a weapon … yet, scream “Go big, go bold” rings empty.
- Nah, this doesn’t happen! | Facing dying tax base, fiscal blunders, Perry County town jettisons police
- Can’t sue government “dumb”! | Turns our you can but you can’t win.
- Do you know where your e-edition is? Once again, the “hold it in your hands” version is here – the digital version is not at 5:42 am. H-m-m-m!
- Columbia’s new budget | NO TAX INCREASE – Up for approval at next Council meeting