This We cannot state this too often …
The ExtraOrdinary GIVE is in full swing.
Check out how Columbia’s organizations and entities are doing – here’s the complete list. There are exciting fun events all week long leading up to Friday; there’s a special event planned for Columbia.
- This morning from 7:30 to 9:00 am, The Give Mobile is the Extraordinary Give’s portable giving station! will be at HINKLE’S PHARMACY—261 Locust St., Columbia 17512.
- Be Extraordinary in the River Towns – Live music, light fare, and computer stations will set the tone for giving to organizations located in and near the river towns of Columbia and Marietta. Host: Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce, Columbia Public Library, Haldeman Mansion Preservation Society, Susquehanna Heritage Area, National Watch & Clock Museum, Columbia Life Network, and Columbia Education Foundation – When: November 18th, 6:00pm-9:00pm – Where: Perfect Settings, 200 Locust Street, Columbia, PA Find out more about this event on Facebook!
- On Friday morning from 7:30 to 9:00 am, The Give Mobile is the Extraordinary Give’s portable giving station! will be at HINKLE’S PHARMACY—261 Locust St., Columbia 17512.
- There’s a complete list of “major to-do’s” across the county here – Be part of the excitement. Go to an event for the food, for the music, for the networking, for the enthusiasm. Go to give during the Extraordinary Give!
In other news …
- Columbia Market House events on Small Business Saturday inlcude “hosting a whole weekend of guest vendors and musical entertainment by Albi von Schaaf from ‘Killin the Blues’ fame. The market stand holders will be having giveaways and an array hand-crafted items for purchase. Guest vendors who will be with us include LuLuRoe, Origami Owl, Hand-crafted jewelry, Perfectly Posh, Magnabilities, Hand-painted Art, and Photography by Emily Ray Ryan, etc. For a complete list see our Facebook Page or our website http://www.columbiamarkethouse.com. The hours for both days will be 10am to 3pm on Saturday, November 26 & Sunday, November 27.” – SOURCE: news release