Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there.
Today’s quote … “John Kerry must however go into the annals of history as the most idiotic, the most snide, the most arrogant, the most insolent, the most intrusive, the most inconsequential and the best bedpal the Islamic terrorists ever had.” –From this article at Pravda.
- Tonight’s Borough Council meeting begins at 7:00 pm at the Borough Hall.
- Here’s the the preliminary agenda for Monday’s Council meeting
- Ignored? | Columbia’s done its part by posting its meeting agendas; wonder why Columbia doesn’t appear in LNP – Always Lancaster‘s Government Calendar listings.
- Columbia Winter Shelter -Emergency winter shelter for homeless Columbia residents from early December through March.
- From the other side of the world | “In today’s world, Jiang (Jiang Jianguo, vice minister of China’s Publicity Department of the CPC Central Committee and minister of the State Council Information Office) stated that spokespersons should show political confidence, demonstrate competence in agenda-setting, and pay greater attention to topical relevance, proper proportions and efficacy, and prove their dexterity at exploiting the full spectrum of media resources.” – Shanghai Daily
- Bullying happens everywhere | See this article at Shanghai Daily, a newspaper with quite a good Website.
- Another view from abroad: “Rex Tillerson: an appointment that would confirm Putin’s US election win” – The Guardian