LOCATED: the Columbia previously child listed as missing person – Columbia Police Department facebook page. On FOX43-TV too.
Tonight at 7:00 PM in the Borough Hall council chambers.
Curiously, the Committee on Community Development has not posted its September Minutes, yet the Preliminary Borough Council Meeting Agenda is posted and lists for that Committee’s report: “Updates regarding Community Development.”
Other items on the Agenda for Monday night’s 7:00 pm meeting include:
- “Rick Fisher – Crime and Violence in Columbia”
- Conversation on the “temporary closing” of the Market House and what to do with it.
- “Consider approval for the hiring of Rebecca Denlinger as Community/Economic Development Director/Assistant Borough Manager effective 1/1/2018 at a salary of $65,000/year, with the intention of moving into the Borough Manager position on 1/1/2019 at a salary of $95,000/year.”
Columbia’s Mardi Gras Parade – Thursday, October 26!
Millersville’s Community Parade – Saturday, October 14!
Unofficial Candidate Lists for the November 7, 2017 Municipal Election
- Unofficial Candidates for Public Office for November 7, 2017 Municipal Election
- Unofficial Candidates for Local Election Boards for November 7, 2017 Municipal Election
MUNICIPAL ELECTION: Tuesday, November 7
- Last day to REGISTER before the November election: October 10
- Last day to apply for a civilian absentee ballot: October 31
- Last day for County Boards of Elections to receive voted civilian absentee ballots: November 3
NOT REGISTERED TO VOTE? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE.