Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there.
Quote for today … “had to drive around to look for a place to park and had to park in the grass.” – from a string about River Park parking issues at the “You know you’re from Columbia PA if…” facebook page.
Another quote … “The Fake News Media works hard at disparaging & demeaning my use of social media because they don’t want America to hear the real story!” – a Tweet
- River Park Parking Notice – Columbia Borough Police Department CrimeWatch
- “proposed tax increase in the total amount of .8508 mills or 2.90%” is one of the agenda items for the Thursday Columbia Borough School District committee of the whole meeting.
- The long slide: DUI? No reaction to meds. – FOXNews
- BUT … he went to jail for a while.
- Lawmakers and gift-takers! – Penn Live
- “Give it To-Me” | “Health care interests have given Pat Toomey millions; now he gets to help write the Senate health bill” – Penn Live
- No sunny days on the immediate horizon and all of the news items on the list below are for POTUS fans.