Today’s news and information gleanings from here and there.
Quote for today … “There’s a lot of negativity, because some people are content with the status quo. They don’t see the possibility for something more, which I think they should.” – Columbia resident and councillor, Cleon Berntheizel, in today’s LNP – Always Lancaster’s “In the spotlight” piece.
In today’s LNP – Always Lancaster
- Welcome to the home of Super Bowl LI | February 5, 2017 | Houston | FOX – 6:30 PM EST
Are Super Bowl Ads worth the prices? Maybe – Central Penn Business Journal
- “Hellam Township supervisors approve medical cannabis application” – Central Penn Business Journal
- In York County | “A total of 118 people died of drugs, one of the highest causes among a host of other types of deaths the coroner’s office responds to, including suicides, homicides and home deaths.” – York Daily Record / York Sunday News
- Appeals court rejects targeted travel ban – The New York Times
- Next chapter? What he did: Establish your own “special courts.”
- Lancaster County’s food serving places’ inspections. – Lancaster Online
- York County food serving establishments inspections. – York Daily Record / York Sunday News
- Click here to go to the state’s Website of inspections … and the listing of the violations at each location. The statewide directory lists inspections for all municipalities in York County and Lancaster County.… except those in Columbia – Columbia persists in having its own inspection system with its own forms and inspection items – rather than the one used statewide.